Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THREE DAYS!!!

Hahaha! Three more days until I leave for California! Unfortunately, I am not completely psyched up yet because I still have 4 more finals to take... Can you seriously believe I have finals up till the day before I leave? My school is so crazy... so I think all the schools in my county have such weird schedules.  Other schools got out weeks ago. Lol but they do have to start school much earlier than me :) Anyway, I have very mad because I have a cold!!! Three days before I leave too. And what's worse is that I lost my freaking voice!!!! I was like seriously??? What awesome timing you have bacteria... I think it's because of a mixture of stress from finals and the rain from Friday.  Remember when I told you about how I got soaked last Friday on my way home from school? I think that's probably the main reason I got a cold... and that's why I hate the rain... Rain is just so darn gloomy! When you're inside, it's all dark and drizzly and just really gloomy and if you're outside when it's raining, you will get soaked and get a cold like I did >_> So no matter where you are, rain sucks. And for those people who say they like playing in the rain and say that it's really clean, just like taking a shower, well I suggest you guys find out what rain is made of. Dust and pollution from every factory around you! I guess it's fine if you live in a really rural area, but most of us don't... and unless you want to get smothered in acid, dust, dirt, and other pollutants (which the rain picks up throughout it's journey from the clouds down to you), I think it's a good idea to stay inside or at least use an umbrella, or you could take a shower afterwards...

My point is, I think rain is such a bother sometimes... I know it's necessary for living things to grow and all that but I just wish it didn't take away my voice this week of all weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment