Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flight to Tokyo! (Part two?)

The airplane ride from San Francisco to Tokyo was pretty fun lol but very eventful.  It was about 10 hours long and the time passed surprisingly fast. The airplane had pretty yummy food too. Since the flight was to Japan, they had this Japanese meal and an American one.  Me and the other two people I sat with all got the Japanese meal since we are going to Japan and all lol.  For practice eating Japanese food and all but I mean I really like Japanese food anyway so it didn’t really matter.  But the food was kinda weird…. it was like a vegetarian meal and I was pretty mad because I wanted to eat meat lol but it was still pretty good J and one of my friends who sat next to me, Jessica, gave me a bunch of food cuz she didn’t want it. Hahaha I eat wayyyy too much.  Anyway, I really like the airplane service.  They keep coming up and down the aisle to take my trash lol. After food, I watched a couple movies and stuff. And then this one girl next to me (she, me, and Jessica all got the same scholarship) needed to go to the bathroom so Jessica and I got up to let her through.  I had two cups of coke and I had to lift them up with me.  Then because the space between my seat and the one in front of me is so narrow, I had to angle my body in a certain way to get through and with noticing, my hand holding one of the cups of coke tilted and the coke spilled out….. lol yeah all over my jeans, shirt, and the seat in front of me. A little got onto the back of the shirt of the person sitting in the seat in front of me. And he was SOOOOO pissed.  He glared at me a bunch and I was like sorryyyy!!!! Then he got a shirt down from his carryon and was like “are you done? Cuz I only have one extra shirt” and I was like “uhhhhh yeah”.  Sheesh he was such a jerk! Like my clothes were so much more soaked than his and I didn’t even have anything to change into and even though mine were so wet, I really didn’t think it was that much of an inconvenience…. it dried really fast and stuff. Anyway, that guy was just such a stupid…. yeah he needs anger management or something. lol his whole row was really annoying! The guy sitting next to him was a jerk too. He kept disobeying airplane rules.  Like how you aren’t supposed to have your seat tilted back during take off, touch down, and meals. He had it tilted during take off and a flight attendant came and adjusted his seat.  Then when the attendant left, the guy put his seat back down and left it there for the whole plane ride…. THEN there was this annoying girl in their row too.  We were playing this card game called Egyptian something…. lol and it includes like slapping the cards at certain times.  We did that and the girl turned around and told us to stop.  First of all, we weren’t even playing it on the table connected to her chair so I am not sure why she was so upset AND it wasn’t even loud either.  In our past two plane rides we have been playing that game and no one had any problems with it…. all three are just super touchy jerks… yeah and then there was this annoying little kid on our flight.  I love kids, I really do! But this one was the worst kid I have ever met!!!! She would cry nonstop for 30 minutes at a time and her parents are even worse cuz they couldn’t even stop her…. I was like, what kind of parents are you???? Your kid is screaming for her mommy and you are just sitting there ignoring it and making trouble for everyone else! She kept screaming and waking up everyone since people were trying to sleep and stuff. It was just super annoying.  She is literally the worst kid ever…..hahaha jk but all of those people totally ruined the trip for everyone >_> Anyway, this has been a really long blog post so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment