Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Host Family Email

Hey! So today I found out my host family email... apparently my parents have had it for a couple days now and yet somehow I didn't know... lol I feel so left out :P Anyway, so I emailed them and asked them some questions about what I should get as host family gifts for them.  I have been hearing about so much controversial stuff. One person tells me I should get this and then someone else tells me that I shouldn't because Japanese people hate those.... lol I am pretty confused.  So I just asked them what American foods are rare in Japan and what would they like me to bring for them to try. I hope they answer back really soon... lol since I am leaving in like one day... o.O Since they have an email, I am guessing this means they have WiFi? Or at least some form of Internet. I hope they have WiFi.... and not like internet from a modem because laptops can't really use that... or maybe they can. But I don't want to unplug all of their cables and put them into my laptop and inconvenience them so much :)

I still have a cold and a really bad cough and my voice is still really hoarse.... but I am hoping it will get better soon :) The good thing is, I have my last two finals tomorrow!!!! And they are all relatively easy :D

Gotta get prepared for the long hours of airplane fights I am going to be experiencing... I want to put a bunch of movies into my itouch... but I am not really willing to buy them lol :P Guess I have to watch the movies provided by the airplane. I will be bringing other things to do though like cards and books and laptop. I am not sure if they will let me have my computer out though. I hope so :) Anyway! Prepare yourselves! I will have an awesome vlog up tomorrow!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment