Monday, June 20, 2011

Flight to Tokyo!

Hey! Right now I am at the San Francisco airport waiting to board the plane to Narita Tokyo :D SOOOO EXCITED!!!! but I am going to miss all of the people I have met at the orientation so much! They are awesome and I have made such good friends. It took about two hours to make it to the flight waiting room.  Our charter bus driver dropped us off at the wrong place so we were in the domestic flights area and we needed to be in the international flight area. So me and the thirty other people had to walk to the international port... it took a while and was really difficult with our suitcases and stuff but kinda fun I guess. Then we waited in this superrrrr long line to go through security and lol it was funny because this one girl got stopped when she went through the metal detector and they scanned her hands for like explosives residue or something.... lol but she was clean :) hahaha it's sooo fun to go through the airport with all of the wonderful friends I've made at orientation. I am really excited for Tokyo and shopping but I will only be staying for one night! :( so sad about that. I thought most people stayed two or three nights... at least that's what past exchangers told me, but maybe it's different now.  I have been making a TON of short video updates and I will be putting them all together into one big one and uploading it to YouTube once I get to Japan.  I might be able to do it at the Tokyo Hotel if they have free WiFi...but they might not so I am hoping my host family does so I can update things then. AHHHHH I hope you enjoy reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment