Sunday, July 17, 2011

Long Time No...Post

Hey. So I am finally getting around to posting again.  You probably already know this but I am a horrible blogger.  The truth is, I kinda dislike it.  I have no patience to type things out and waste time when I could be doing so many other things.  Making videos is easy and I can do it anytime as long as I have my itouch with me.  I can still have fun doing other stuff and videotape it at the same time.  Uploading onto Youtube does take quite some time but at least I can do something else while I am waiting for it.  Anyway, I wonder how I will feel when I read this blog a couple months from now in America, maybe even a couple years.  I will no doubt be extremely nostalgic and miss my time in Japan but maybe I will laugh too at my silliness.... Ok now I am just really getting off topic.  Sooooo a lot has happened again since last week was it?  First, my school had a bunch of tests again last week.  I am not quite sure why since all the students just took their final exams about three weeks ago... but it made me realize that I really love my school.  They are so nice to me.  Other exchange students have to stay home, wait in the library during tests, or stop going to school completely when the students start taking tests.  But my school lets me take a couple of the tests and the principal himself comes and translates the tests for me.

The english test front page.

My english test answer key.  (it's only half filled out because I took the picture in the middle of the test lol)


For the tests I can't take, I go to class with the other grades.  I usually attend their English, Gym, Art, and Music classes since everything else is too hard for me to understand.  Once, when there weren't any good classes for me to attend, I went to the principal's room and he taught me calligraphy.  lol I seriously feel like my school gives me special treatment.  All of the students are super nice and help me out too.  Many times, the students have weird classes that aren't like normal subjects.  For these they go to different rooms or split up into different groups or line up a certain way and go to the auditorium/gym and I am always really lost when this happens.  But all of the students guide me along and so far I haven't found myself completely alone and unsure where to go yet.  But school ends next Wednesday and I am really sad... I kinda wish I had made some closer friends.  Everyone's really nice and they all talk to me but I would really like it if they took the initiative and asked me to hang out or gave me their emails or something. Maybe they are just shy but I am kinda shy about asking them over to my house too >_> Well... I have just made up my mind.  I will go and ask someone to come over to my house this Tuesday (cuz Monday is a national holiday so we don't have school).  I think the reason my school takes so much care of me is because I am probably the first exchange student they have had in a long time.  And I go to a Junior High school and usually exchange students go to high school.  So I guess I am lucky in a way to get to go to a middle school.

I have more to post but I am going to separate them into a couple of posts.  I think it's kinda boring to read one huge block of text so I am trying to make things more interesting :P

No comments:

Post a Comment