Monday, July 25, 2011

Just Got Back

Hey! So I just got back about two hours ago from my trip to Kyoto and Osaka with my host parents.  We stayed one night in Kyoto at a super expensive, 5 star two bedroom suite (I seriously cannot believe how much money my host parents spent on me these last four days) and visited temples and shopped in Kyoto for two days.  Then we drove to Osaka and stayed at my host mom's sister's house for two nights and again went shopping and sightseeing there.  Earlier today, I also went to see the new Harry Potter movie (the seventh one part 2) with my host dad while my host mom went shopping.  I just found out like half an our ago that she bought a ton of presents for me and my siblings during her shopping trip.  She bought me three packs of cute stationary with matching envelopes and I am going to use that to write goodbye and thank you letters to all my friends here in Japan and my host family :) She bought my little sister a Pokemon toothbrush, Pokemon chopsticks, Pokemon notebook, and a little Pokemon purse.  She bought my little brother a Pokemon toothbrush, a Pokemon notebook, a Pokemon purse, and a bag of balloons (I had already bought my brother chopsticks).  Lol as you can see, my siblings love Pokemon... and in Osaka I visited a Pokemon Center which is basically a store selling everything Pokemon related and I bought wayyyy too much stuff.  I seriously have like 3 times the amount of souvenirs I actually need >_> Anyway, I had an amazinggggg time in Kyoto and Osaka.  I will try to make Vlogs and upload them as soon as possible because I feel like it's easier than trying to describe all of my experiences.  Actually I have soooo much footage I need to put into Vlogs!  Not counting my Kyoto and Osaka footage, I have about 3 or 4 Vlogs worth of video so... I am going to be busy this last week.  I will probably be uploading even when I get back to America.  Seriously this is making me depressed.  I really don't want to go back!!! I want to stay longer!!! And actually I just got my flight info in the mail today >_> Oh god.... it's going to be torture when I have to start back.... it's going to make me so depressed and I have way too much stuff anyway.  I have gotten so many presents from people.  Like huge boxes of chocolates and other snacks.  I will probably have to leave some in Japan or give them away because I don't think it's possible for me to get another suitcase and I don't want to mail it back to America either... a waste of time and money since it takes over a month.  Anyway...Bye for now.  I really don't know how I will get on with  my life back in America.  I love Japan so much! I seriously need to come back here during college (after I learn Japanese that is lol).  Anyway! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment