Monday, May 23, 2011

I got my letter!

SO today, I finally got my acceptance package from YFU. It was full of information on my exchange trip and now I can finally get some things done... hopefully. I am soooooo excited! Here are some pictures :)



There were a bunch of other papers too, but they weren't that important. It's going to take FOREVER to read though...... >_< I am actually kind of .... sad? I heard from other people that the World Traveler Handbook was a cool book and stuff. But mine looks nothing like what other people's looked like. So I am wondering if they ran out of books and had to just print one normally or if this year, everyone got the "boring" version lol. Well either way, I can't wait to read it and find out the answers to a bunch of my questions :D

I haven't made a Vlog about my acceptance package yet... but I will and it will be a lot more detailed than this blog post so stay tuned to my Youtube account too.

**UPDATE**: New Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VjWM8sc-cg

No comments:

Post a Comment